Frequently Asked Questions
These are our most frequently asked questions about the cruise
If you have further questions, please contact SeaSide Events at (216) 284-6472
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Airport: Miami International Airport (MIA)
Flights should arrive at MIA no later than noon on March 11, 2024. The travel distance between MIA and the Port of Miami is approximately 35 miles (40 minutes depending on traffic).
Return flights departing on 16MAR24 should be scheduled after noon (ET)
There are many hotels in the Miami area.
- Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
- Hilton Miami Downtown
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables
- YVE Hotel Miami (Bayfront Park)
- Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay
The Cleveland Browns Alumni will be posted on the website (subject to change).
We will have scheduled events throughout the cruise where you can interact and meet the players. Undoubtedly, you will see the players on and off the ship throughout the day. We ask you to respect them and allow them their privacy.
We will schedule autograph sessions where you will have time to take pictures with the alumni/players and staff. However, we ask that guests refrain from taking photos and videos if the players are involved in group sessions and private conversations.
Before departure, all guests will receive information pertaining to the first-day events. Once onboard, a detailed agenda/itinerary will be provided.
The Fan Experience is unique and includes VIP private alumni and fan interaction events. The events will be repeated to be sure everyone enjoys the experience.
SALES & BOOKING
Visit www.brownsfancruise.com > click Book Now. Follow the prompts throughout the process, and you’re on your way. Note: Those guests requiring accommodation, please call Team Services on 216-284-6472 for assistance.
At the time of booking, the Guest agrees to submit a Deposit Payment and subsequent partial payments towards the total amount of the Fan Cruise for all guests within the same cabin. In addition, cruise guests will have the following payment plan options:
- Enroll on a 30-Day Payment Plan – Based on the following payment schedule for the total amount of the Cabin reservation:
- Pay a 50% Deposit on Booking creation.
- Pay 50% Balance 30 Days after Booking Creation.
- Cabin Number assigned within 48-72 Hours of Final
- Enroll on a 60-Day Payment Plan based on the following payment schedule for the total amount of the Cabin reservation:
- Pay a 33% Deposit on Booking creation.
- Pay 33% of the total amount 30 Days after Booking Creation.
- Pay 34% of the total amount 60 Days after Booking Creation.
- Cabin Number assigned within 48-72 Hours of Final Payment
- Enroll on a 90-Day Payment Plan based on the following payment schedule for the total amount of the Cabin reservation:
- Pay a 25% Deposit on Booking creation.
- Pay 25% of the total amount 30 Days after Booking Creation.
- Pay 25% of the total amount 60 Days after Booking Creation.
- Pay 25% of the total amount 90 Days after Booking Creation.
- Cabin Number assigned within 48-72 Hours of Final Payment
Guests opting for the 30, 60, or 90-Day Payment Plan agree that the card on file used for the first deposit payment will be electronically invoiced to the Guest to process the corresponding subsequent payments following the selected Payment Plan schedule. Just so you know, by completing your booking for the Fan Cruise, you agree to make total payments for the Fan Cruise booked.
Seaside Events strongly recommends you purchase travel protection to cover your Browns Fan Cruise experience in the event you must cancel. Seaside Events has partnered with Generali Travel Insurance to offer you their comprehensive travel insurance plans. Generali specializes in providing high quality coverage and superior customer care for our guests. Please click here to obtain a travel insurance quote from Generali.
All guests will receive their folio reservation number via email approximately 90-60 days before departure and instructions to access their Booking through Royal Caribbean/Cruise Planner.
Yes, according to the guidelines issued by Royal Caribbean, all passengers, regardless of age, must pay for participation.
Passengers under 21 must travel in the same stateroom with a guest 25 or older (before departure).
- If Fan Cruise Reservation is canceled by the Guest within 72 Hours of booking creation,
the Guest will receive a 100% refund of the deposit amounts paid.
- Depending on the date of booking, the cancellation policy is as follows:
- If Fan Cruise Reservation is canceled by the Guest after the initial 72 hours from booking creation and between April 01, 2023, and June 30th, 2023, the Guest will receive a 50% refund of the amounts paid up to the date of cancelation.
- If Fan Cruise Reservation is canceled by the Guest after the initial 72 hours from booking creation and between July 01, 2023, and September 30th, 2023, the Guest will receive a 25% refund of the amounts paid up to the date of cancelation.
- If Fan Cruise Reservation is canceled by the Guest after the initial 72 hours from booking creation and on or after October 01, 2023, all amounts paid to date are Non- Refundable.
We strongly suggest purchasing travel protection.
Travel Documentation & Regulations
A valid passport (not expiring within 6 months of return) is highly recommended for ALL guests, regardless of age. *Note: Passport cards, Real IDs, or any other form of documentation other than what is listed above may not be used. Visit https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html for complete details on the documents required to board the ship.
When traveling with children other than your own, you must present a notarized letter signed by the child’s parents granting guardianship and permission for their child to travel out of the country with you. The same applies if you share custody of the child/children – the parent, not traveling, must provide a notarized letter granting permission for the traveling parent to take the child/children out of the country. The letter can be downloaded here.
Your loyalty number should be entered during the pre-boarding registration.
The Crown & Anchor membership must be reported to Royal Caribbean through the online check-in.
There will be 1 formal evening suggested attire is “Casual Chic.” The remaining nights will be Cruise Casual. No shorts or bathing suits are permitted in the dining room after 5 pm. We will coordinate special theme nights, and details for attire will be communicated to the guests. Visit Royal Caribbean FAQ for further details.
The Seating Assistance for Entry (SAFE) is a seating assignment program in the main theater, predominantly for guests with mobility issues, such as those who use wheelchairs or using a scooter. https://www.royalcaribbean.com/experience/accessible-cruising
Royal Caribbean offers wheelchair assistance for boarding and disembarkation only. If there is a need for full-time use, bring or rent the equipment needed. For assistance and further information, call Team Services on 216-306-2010.
Royal Caribbean makes every effort to accommodate requirements whenever possible. Vegetarian meals are available on all menus in the Dining Room and Windjammer Cafe daily. Food allergies, gluten-free, kosher, low-fat, low-sodium, lactose-free/soy milk, ensure, and kosher meals are available at no extra charge; however, you must advise Team Services on 216-306-2010 no later than December 1, 2023. https://www.royalcaribbean.com/resources/guest-special-needs
Yes, each ship has a fully licensed doctor and nurses onboard. In addition, the onboard medical facilities are staffed and have equipment established by the American College of Emergency Physicians Cruise Ship & Maritime Medicine Section.
Services received from the medical team will incur charges to your shipboard account. They do not accept medical insurance onboard as payment; however, you should file a claim with the travel protection insurance carrier.
Royal Caribbean cannot accept guests who will be more than 23 weeks pregnant during the cruise. The onboard medical facility is not equipped with an Obstetrician/Gynecologist onboard, or equipment needed for prenatal care.